tisdag 19 oktober 2010

GraphPlotter

I was browsing trough a textbook when this picture depicting a graph caught my attention. I thought HEY!, maybe I can write a program in Java that can draw such things on my monitor. So here is my quick attempt "the GraphPlotter". Bare in mind that my programming skills is at best poor, but I'm willing, and it is my intent to improve it.

GraphPlotter reads a textfile (in a convenient input format) and then plot the corresponding graph on the screen.The small dots represents the direction of the lines.

A graph with 5 nodes.
    
Things get a little messy with 50 nodes.

As you can see there is lots of room for improvements so suggestions and comments are always welcome but for the time now being I'm happy with it as it is.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar